If you find that someone who can bring the best out of you, keep them.
“You complete me” – Jerry McGuire
Claire Morgan: And as you all can see, the ball has stopped half way to its perch. it’s suspended there to remind us before we pop the champagne and celebrate the new year, to stop, and reflect on the year that has gone by, to remember both our triumphs and our missteps, our promises made and broken, the times we opened ourselves up to great adventures… or closed ourselves down for fear of getting hurt, because that’s what new year’s all about , getting another chance, a chance to forgive. to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more, and to stop worrying about what if… and start embracing what will be. so when that ball drops at midnight, and it will drop, let’s remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other, and not just tonight but all year long. – New Year’s Eve
Holiday is approaching, for girls like me – single bell, single bell, single all the way. A good chick flick is my best friend for the holiday.
Let’s count how many of these quotes you actually remember:
1. “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually
2. “In the movies we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason you are behaving like the best friend.” – The Holiday
3. ” I like you very much. Just as you are. ” – Bridget Jone’s Dairy
4. “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notthing Hill
5. “It wasn’t over, it still isn’t over” – The Notebook
6. “Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.” – Titanic
7. “Wish I knew how to quit you.” – The Brokeback Mountains
8. “Promise me. You’ll come back for me.” – The English Patient
9. “Nobody puts Baby to the corner.” – Dirty Dancing
10. “Break up; break down, drink up and fool around.” – Two Days in Paris
11. “You are gonna miss your flight.” – Before sunset
12. “You can’t lose something you never had.” – How to lose a guy in 10 days
13. “Will you take off your shirt… fuck! Seriously? It’s like you’re Photoshopped!” – Crazy, Stupid, Love
14. “Whatever happens tomorrow, we had today.” – One Day
15. “Sometimes the things you want the most don’t happen and what you least expect happens. I don’t know – you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.” – Love and other drugs
My all time favourite comes from a TV series “Welcome to the age of “un-innocence.” No one has breakfast at Tiffany’s, and no one has affairs to remember. Instead, we have breakfast at 7:00 a.m. and affairs we try to forget as quickly as possible. ” – Sex & the City.
We all got Carrie-d away sometimes. Happy Holiday!
I’m not a big fan of Carrie Brashaw but I do tend to get carrie-d away some times.
All girls at my ages have this SATC phrase. We all had those Carrie moment reexamining relationship and sex.
Cliche but it’s part of us growing up
I’m loving for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.
This is too cute! Total laugh of our current brand marketing Santa’s brandbook
A Touching TVC – Wish someone who could love me that deeply